Careers at Campus Living Centres
Welcome to a company that is young, energetic and an industry leader in student housing.
We are always interested in speaking with students, new grads and experienced professionals interested in a career in the following fields:
- Residence Life and Student Affairs
- Hotel and Hospitality Management
- Facilities and Property Management
- Human Resources
- Accounting and Financial Services
- Information Technology
- Sales, Advertising and Marketing
- Building design, construction, and project management
Explore the What We Offer page for details about what you can expect to receive as an employee, including:
- Career Paths
- Pay and Benefits
- Training and Development through Campus Living Centres University
- Top 10 Reasons to Work with Campus Living Centres
To Apply for positions within Campus Living Centres, please review our Employment Opportunities page and follow the specified application instructions.
Contact Human Resources
We value all feedback from prospective team members. If you’re interested in working in a high-energy environment, send us an email describing your industry-related experience, interests and skills and attach a current resume. All information will be held in the strictest confidence.
Please direct all correspondence to: careers[at]campuslivingcentres.com
Phone – 416-620-0635 x8070
Fax – 416-620-9526
- Algonquin College Residence Staff Recognized For “Making A Difference"
- Lead. Serve. Engage. – Campus Living Centres’ Innovative Approach to Staff Training and Development
- Campus Living Centres named as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies
- George Brown College selects Campus Living Centres to operate its first student residence
- Campus Living Centres’ Corporate Team Volunteers with Daily Bread Food Bank
- Northern College Residence On Schedule for 2015 Opening
- Confederation College Partners with Campus Living Centres to Develop New Student Village
- Algonquin College Takes a Zero Waste Approach to Replacing Old Mattresses in Residence
- 2014 Residence Life Staff Training Conference at Algonquin College
- Students in Campus Living Centres’ Residences Raise $45,000 for Relay for Life