Managing Existing Residences
In an era of reduced government funding, particularly with respect to ancillary operations, we have a proven residence management model that improves the financial performance of residence operations, without compromising the student experience.
We know that you need a housing operation that achieves positive financial results and enriches the student experience. Our philosophy is directly focused on these two outcomes. Our management approach is one that ensures that we work collaboratively with you and your students every step of the way, while ensuring that residence operations are completely integrated with the overall campus community. We focus on being the best student residence provider to achieve these core objectives:
- Ensure student safety and security
- Improve student retention and success
- Diligently maintain and re-invest in the facilities
- Reduce purchasing and operating costs
- Generate significant “non-student” revenue
- Support “Green” initiatives
We have a highly skilled team of managers and senior administrators who work on each of our campuses. They are supported by corporate experts in each of the 8 specialized departments within our organization.
Learn more about these services by clicking the links below:
- Student Life
- Residence Administration and Operations
- Facilities Management
- Summer Accommodations
- Financial Services
- Information Technology
- Human Resources
- Student Life
We would be happy to meet with you to learn about the unique needs on your campus and to demonstrate how we can improve the quality of your student housing operation. Contact us and our Vice President, Brian Freeman will personally respond to your request for information.
- Canadore College President, George Burton, extolls the benefits of public/private partnerships
- Campus Living Centres Inc. announces Clarence Chong as the new Senior Manager of Marketing & Sales
- Two new Georgian College student campus residences should be up and ready for the fall
- Students Find their Home Away from Home at Canadore College
- Campus Living Centres Inc. announces Joe Danis as the new Associate Vice President of Operations
- Enhancing the Student Housing Experience
- Cambrian College Sells Residence to Campus Living Centres
- Welcome to the CLC Website!
- Spare the Lecture: Students Click to Learn about Safer Drinking
- New Canadore Residence Breaking Ground