Managing Existing Residences
In an era of reduced government funding, particularly with respect to ancillary operations, we have a proven residence management model that improves the financial performance of residence operations, without compromising the student experience.
We know that you need a housing operation that achieves positive financial results and enriches the student experience. Our philosophy is directly focused on these two outcomes. Our management approach is one that ensures that we work collaboratively with you and your students every step of the way, while ensuring that residence operations are completely integrated with the overall campus community. We focus on being the best student residence provider to achieve these core objectives:
- Ensure student safety and security
- Improve student retention and success
- Diligently maintain and re-invest in the facilities
- Reduce purchasing and operating costs
- Generate significant “non-student” revenue
- Support “Green” initiatives
We have a highly skilled team of managers and senior administrators who work on each of our campuses. They are supported by corporate experts in each of the 8 specialized departments within our organization.
Learn more about these services by clicking the links below:
- Student Life
- Residence Administration and Operations
- Facilities Management
- Summer Accommodations
- Financial Services
- Information Technology
- Human Resources
- Student Life
We would be happy to meet with you to learn about the unique needs on your campus and to demonstrate how we can improve the quality of your student housing operation. Contact us and our Vice President, Brian Freeman will personally respond to your request for information.
- Algonquin College Residence Staff Recognized For “Making A Difference"
- Lead. Serve. Engage. – Campus Living Centres’ Innovative Approach to Staff Training and Development
- Campus Living Centres named as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies
- George Brown College selects Campus Living Centres to operate its first student residence
- Campus Living Centres’ Corporate Team Volunteers with Daily Bread Food Bank
- Northern College Residence On Schedule for 2015 Opening
- Confederation College Partners with Campus Living Centres to Develop New Student Village
- Algonquin College Takes a Zero Waste Approach to Replacing Old Mattresses in Residence
- 2014 Residence Life Staff Training Conference at Algonquin College
- Students in Campus Living Centres’ Residences Raise $45,000 for Relay for Life