Kent - April 22, 2013 - Published under : Home Page Post ,News and EventsIn a media release to the public on April 18th, 2013, Canadore College President, George Burton, discusses the realities of operating a post-secondary institution in the current economic climate. Burton said, “We are all feeling the effects of a resource-constrained economy”, but he also believes it presents an opportunity, as he continues, “There is an up-side though…we are all forced to find way to collaborate in order to seize opportunity and come out ahead.” The Ontario Ministry of State (Science and Technology) and Canadore College [...]
Home Page Post
Brian Freeman - June 8, 2012 - Published under : Home Page Post ,News and EventsEvery year, students are demanding more of their student housing experience… is your institution keeping up with the rapidly changing landscape? Ethical, research-based approaches and positive outcomes worth opening your mind to. Our students are changing and the social, political and economic landscape of student housing are also changing at a rapid pace – but that doesn’t mean the student experience will suffer. In fact, we believe, as a private company acting on behalf of our client institutions, we are improving student success. Consider this: [...]
Don’t miss the latest news.
- Canadore College President, George Burton, extolls the benefits of public/private partnerships
- Campus Living Centres Inc. announces Clarence Chong as the new Senior Manager of Marketing & Sales
- Two new Georgian College student campus residences should be up and ready for the fall
- Students Find their Home Away from Home at Canadore College
- Campus Living Centres Inc. announces Joe Danis as the new Associate Vice President of Operations
- Enhancing the Student Housing Experience
- Cambrian College Sells Residence to Campus Living Centres
- Welcome to the CLC Website!
- Spare the Lecture: Students Click to Learn about Safer Drinking
- New Canadore Residence Breaking Ground