Welcome to the CLC Website!
This website has something to offer everyone interested in student housing:
- Prospective Partners in Senior Administrative roles in Colleges, Universities and Private Industry may be interested in Our History, Our Team or our core services detailed in What We Do;
- Current Student Housing Administrators may be interested in learning more about the campuses we work with detailed in Our Portfolio and how we support the academic mission with our Student Life programs; and
- Prospective Student Housing Professionals might be intrigued by this Blog, our Careers information and Employment Opportunities.
To help you find the information you are most interested in, this website is organized into several key areas. First, there are 4 Main Sections that describe the core elements of our business and services:
- Student Life – Enhancing the student experience is a critical component of everything we do. We will share with you our 6 strategic directions for student programs and support.
- Financing and Building New Residences– colleges and universities are rapidly turning to Public Private Partnerships (P3s) to build new residences. We have had success with P3s for years and list some of these partnerships for you.
- Managing Existing Residences– we have senior leaders that provide expert guidance and support to each of the 7 core residence management functions. We explain what we do in each department.
- Property Management Services – if you’re an owner or developer of student housing, we can provide the management services you need to the achieve the financial performance you are looking for in your investment. Check out some Current 3rd Party Projects.
As the title suggests, this Blog will attempt to bring you regular insights from some of our experts, and the incredibly talented staff and partners on our campuses. We will also try to profile important research articles and best practices articles from across Canada and the United States.
We will also be actively updating our News and Events section with press releases and links to stories published in the media about CLC and our partners.
If you can’t find what you are looking for, you can use the search engine at the bottom of the site, or simply use the Contact Us form. Our senior administrators will personally respond right away.
Don’t miss the latest news.
- Algonquin College Takes a Zero Waste Approach to Replacing Old Mattresses in Residence
- 2014 Residence Life Staff Training Conference at Algonquin College
- Students in Campus Living Centres’ Residences Raise $45,000 for Relay for Life
- Campus Living Centres Strengthens Partnership with Georgian College with the addition of the Barrie campus student residence
- Canadore College Residence Service Learning Trip to Moose Factory, Ontario
- International Students Celebrate the Winter Holidays at Canadore College Residence
- Campus Living Centres is an Award Winner at the 2013 Seneca College Senecans of Distinction Awards
- Campus Living Centres is announced as the successful proponent of the Algonquin College Student Housing Management and Operations Request for Proposal Competition
- Campus Living Centres is pleased to announce Greg Hum as the new Associate Director, Residence Life
- Canadore College Enters Next Phase of Student Housing Plan