Welcome to the CLC Website!
This website has something to offer everyone interested in student housing:
- Prospective Partners in Senior Administrative roles in Colleges, Universities and Private Industry may be interested in Our History, Our Team or our core services detailed in What We Do;
- Current Student Housing Administrators may be interested in learning more about the campuses we work with detailed in Our Portfolio and how we support the academic mission with our Student Life programs; and
- Prospective Student Housing Professionals might be intrigued by this Blog, our Careers information and Employment Opportunities.
To help you find the information you are most interested in, this website is organized into several key areas. First, there are 4 Main Sections that describe the core elements of our business and services:
- Student Life – Enhancing the student experience is a critical component of everything we do. We will share with you our 6 strategic directions for student programs and support.
- Financing and Building New Residences– colleges and universities are rapidly turning to Public Private Partnerships (P3s) to build new residences. We have had success with P3s for years and list some of these partnerships for you.
- Managing Existing Residences– we have senior leaders that provide expert guidance and support to each of the 7 core residence management functions. We explain what we do in each department.
- Property Management Services – if you’re an owner or developer of student housing, we can provide the management services you need to the achieve the financial performance you are looking for in your investment. Check out some Current 3rd Party Projects.
As the title suggests, this Blog will attempt to bring you regular insights from some of our experts, and the incredibly talented staff and partners on our campuses. We will also try to profile important research articles and best practices articles from across Canada and the United States.
We will also be actively updating our News and Events section with press releases and links to stories published in the media about CLC and our partners.
If you can’t find what you are looking for, you can use the search engine at the bottom of the site, or simply use the Contact Us form. Our senior administrators will personally respond right away.
Don’t miss the latest news.
- Campus Living Centres Volunteers with the Daily Bread Food Bank
- Residence Runs Fire Prevention Events to Raise Awareness
- Campus Living Centres Commits to Raising $10,000 on Behalf of the Raising the Roof Toque Campaign
- Algonquin College Residence Staff Recognized For “Making A Difference"
- Lead. Serve. Engage. – Campus Living Centres’ Innovative Approach to Staff Training and Development
- Campus Living Centres named as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies
- George Brown College selects Campus Living Centres to operate its first student residence
- Campus Living Centres’ Corporate Team Volunteers with Daily Bread Food Bank
- Northern College Residence On Schedule for 2015 Opening
- Confederation College Partners with Campus Living Centres to Develop New Student Village