Cambrian College Announces Partnership with Campus Living Centres
May 12, 2010
Cambrian College President Sylvia Barnard announces details of a new initiative aimed at enhancing the student life experience for on-campus residents.
Starting in June 2010, Campus Living Centres of Canada – a residence management company specializing in developing dynamic, integrated living experiences for college and university students – will assume the management of Cambrian College’s residence properties.
Campus Living Centres has a lengthy track record of providing excellent customer service in the post secondary environment. They will be working with Cambrian staff and students to provide a variety of student-friendly services, including residence life programming, and will also be developing Cambrian’s summer residence and conference capacity.
“A supportive and enjoyable residence experience is a key component of student success and retention,” said Cambrian College President Sylvia Barnard. “Our students need and expect a living environment that is enriched by many student life activities when living on campus. By working with Campus Living Centres with their extensive experience and resources, Cambrian will be able to provide our students with a student life experience that meets and exceeds the expectations today’s students in a competitive market.”
“Campus Living Centres is very pleased to embark on this exciting partnership with Cambrian College,” said Campus Living Centres Director of Residence Life & The Student Experience, Tim Fricker. “Providing a safe, respectful, and enriching environment that supports students through their transition to college and residence life is our central purpose.”
Cambrian College currently provides on-campus accommodations for 680 students in both dormitory and townhouse facilities.
Don’t miss the latest news.
- Algonquin College Residence Staff Recognized For “Making A Difference"
- Lead. Serve. Engage. – Campus Living Centres’ Innovative Approach to Staff Training and Development
- Campus Living Centres named as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies
- George Brown College selects Campus Living Centres to operate its first student residence
- Campus Living Centres’ Corporate Team Volunteers with Daily Bread Food Bank
- Northern College Residence On Schedule for 2015 Opening
- Confederation College Partners with Campus Living Centres to Develop New Student Village
- Algonquin College Takes a Zero Waste Approach to Replacing Old Mattresses in Residence
- 2014 Residence Life Staff Training Conference at Algonquin College
- Students in Campus Living Centres’ Residences Raise $45,000 for Relay for Life