What We Do
We help Colleges, Universities and Private Developers to improve financial performance in student housing while providing a quality residence experience.
Many post secondary institutions and private developers find it challenging to maximize the return of residence assets while providing a positive housing experience. We believe you can, and we have proven it.
“Since partnering with Campus Living Centres, we have realized significant financial gains, as well as a service delivery model that has had an immediate positive impact on students.”
Shawn Chorney, Vice-President Student Services – Canadore College
We understand the challenges facing housing administrators today due to:
- Tighter budgets and reduced government funding
- Aging infrastructure
- Significant debt loads
- Ever- increasing student and parental expectations
Our expertise is in four core areas, Student Life, Managing Existing Residences, Building New Residences and working with Third Party Developers in providing Property Management Services. Drawing on these strengths, Campus Living Centres addresses challenges in a comprehensive and successful manner. Our approach ensures both financial performance and student satisfaction. For the College or University administrator seeking to maximize the return of residence operations without compromising the student experience, or the private developer looking for a reasonable return on student housing assets, we have the knowledge and experience required to realize these goals.
“Campus Living Centres assumed the management of our 677 bed residence and since that time we have seen a marked improvement in service delivery to students. Their collaborative approach to managing this vital aspect of campus life has been instrumental in contributing to overall student success”
Darlene Palmer, Director, Ancillary Business Operations – Cambrian College
Request for information on student housing
To find out more about how we can help you achieve a better bottom line while providing housing that will help you recruit and retain students, please call us for a no obligation consultation.
- Campus Living Centres is pleased to announce Dimple Savla as the new Associate Director, Residence Life & The Student Experience
- Campus Living Centres Volunteers with the Daily Bread Food Bank
- Residence Runs Fire Prevention Events to Raise Awareness
- Campus Living Centres Commits to Raising $10,000 on Behalf of the Raising the Roof Toque Campaign
- Algonquin College Residence Staff Recognized For “Making A Difference"
- Lead. Serve. Engage. – Campus Living Centres’ Innovative Approach to Staff Training and Development
- Campus Living Centres named as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies
- George Brown College selects Campus Living Centres to operate its first student residence
- Campus Living Centres’ Corporate Team Volunteers with Daily Bread Food Bank
- Northern College Residence On Schedule for 2015 Opening