What We Do
We help Colleges, Universities and Private Developers to improve financial performance in student housing while providing a quality residence experience.
Many post secondary institutions and private developers find it challenging to maximize the return of residence assets while providing a positive housing experience. We believe you can, and we have proven it.
“Since partnering with Campus Living Centres, we have realized significant financial gains, as well as a service delivery model that has had an immediate positive impact on students.”
Shawn Chorney, Vice-President Student Services – Canadore College
We understand the challenges facing housing administrators today due to:
- Tighter budgets and reduced government funding
- Aging infrastructure
- Significant debt loads
- Ever- increasing student and parental expectations
Our expertise is in four core areas, Student Life, Managing Existing Residences, Building New Residences and working with Third Party Developers in providing Property Management Services. Drawing on these strengths, Campus Living Centres addresses challenges in a comprehensive and successful manner. Our approach ensures both financial performance and student satisfaction. For the College or University administrator seeking to maximize the return of residence operations without compromising the student experience, or the private developer looking for a reasonable return on student housing assets, we have the knowledge and experience required to realize these goals.
“Campus Living Centres assumed the management of our 677 bed residence and since that time we have seen a marked improvement in service delivery to students. Their collaborative approach to managing this vital aspect of campus life has been instrumental in contributing to overall student success”
Darlene Palmer, Director, Ancillary Business Operations – Cambrian College
Request for information on student housing
To find out more about how we can help you achieve a better bottom line while providing housing that will help you recruit and retain students, please call us for a no obligation consultation.
- Algonquin College Takes a Zero Waste Approach to Replacing Old Mattresses in Residence
- 2014 Residence Life Staff Training Conference at Algonquin College
- Students in Campus Living Centres’ Residences Raise $45,000 for Relay for Life
- Campus Living Centres Strengthens Partnership with Georgian College with the addition of the Barrie campus student residence
- Canadore College Residence Service Learning Trip to Moose Factory, Ontario
- International Students Celebrate the Winter Holidays at Canadore College Residence
- Campus Living Centres is an Award Winner at the 2013 Seneca College Senecans of Distinction Awards
- Campus Living Centres is announced as the successful proponent of the Algonquin College Student Housing Management and Operations Request for Proposal Competition
- Campus Living Centres is pleased to announce Greg Hum as the new Associate Director, Residence Life
- Canadore College Enters Next Phase of Student Housing Plan