Current Public/Private Partnership (P3) Projects
In 2011, Campus Living Centres was awarded the contract to own, build and manage a housing development that will eventually house up to 400 students. This development will serve mature students of the College, and will be built on campus lands.
Construction is underway on a 200 bed residence that is being built on College owned land. Building is comprised of 100 – 2 bedroom suites, and will be marketed to both first year and upper year students of the College.
This 230 bed development was completed in 2010 and complements the existing 1300 beds on campus. The University recognized the need to provide on campus housing for upper year students, and selected an affiliate of Campus Living Centres to own, build and manage the development on University owned lands.
The College’s Owen Sound campus was experiencing solid growth in enrolment, but cited the lack of purpose-built student housing as an obstacle to continued growth. The College and Campus Living Centres worked together in securing land adjacent to campus, and building a 62 bed residence that is owned and managed by Campus Living Centres.
The College had sufficient housing in its first year residence to accommodate approximately 475 beds, but lacked housing that appealed to upper year students. The College selected Campus Living Centres to own, build and manage a 104 bed residence that houses mature students.
In 2011, the College awarded Campus Living Centres with the contract to own, build and manage a 450 bed residence that will be built on Campus lands at its Trafalgar Road location. Construction is expected to commence in June of 2012, and completed by August of 2013.
The College’s Thames campus required on-campus housing in order to meet the growing demand for purpose-built student housing. Campus Living Centres built a 48 bed residence on campus land that is owned and managed by Campus Living Centres.
Campus Living Centres owns and manages this 586 bed Residence on campus. This facility opened its doors in 2007, and has been well received by students and summer guests alike.
When fully built out, this development on University owned land will house approximately 500 Trent students. Construction is underway, and will be phased in as required. This project is owned and managed by an affiliate of Campus Living Centres.
This development that was built on approximately 8 acres of University owned land and houses approximately 850 University students. An affiliate of Campus Living Centres owns and manages this development.
Purchased in 2010, this development sits on University owned land and houses 700 mature students from The University of Waterloo. An affiliate of Campus Living Centres owns and manages this complex.
Request for more information on financing and building new residences
We would be happy to meet with you to better understand the unique needs of your property and demonstrate how we could improve the occupancy and overall quality of your student housing operation. Contact us below and our Vice President, Brian Freeman will personally respond to your request for information.
- Northern College Residence On Schedule for 2015 Opening
- Confederation College Partners with Campus Living Centres to Develop New Student Village
- Algonquin College Takes a Zero Waste Approach to Replacing Old Mattresses in Residence
- 2014 Residence Life Staff Training Conference at Algonquin College
- Students in Campus Living Centres’ Residences Raise $45,000 for Relay for Life
- Campus Living Centres Strengthens Partnership with Georgian College with the addition of the Barrie campus student residence
- Canadore College Residence Service Learning Trip to Moose Factory, Ontario
- International Students Celebrate the Winter Holidays at Canadore College Residence
- Campus Living Centres is an Award Winner at the 2013 Seneca College Senecans of Distinction Awards
- Campus Living Centres is announced as the successful proponent of the Algonquin College Student Housing Management and Operations Request for Proposal Competition