Financing & Building New Residences
Many Colleges and Universities view student housing as an important recruitment and retention tool; however in many cases existing housing stock actually hinders enrolment growth.
As an ancillary operation, government funding is not available for on-campus new residence construction, and financing is only available for self-sustaining projects. We have successfully worked with a number of Colleges and Universities to finance student housing developments in a manner that does not impact borrowing capacity for other “core” campus initiatives. Our solution for new residence construction will:
- Preserve capital for core campus projects
- Assist with recruitment and retention
- Transfer most of the operating risk to the developer
- Integrate the project within the campus community
- Keep students on campus and engaged in campus life
We have a customized, sophisticated solution that provides additional on-campus housing without the need to deploy institutional capital. Our single source solution for the Design/Build/Finance/ and Operation of Residences is unique in the industry. In addition, our vertical integration allows for economies of scale, and our approach to management accommodates input from the institution.
- Current P3 Projects
- Optional Residence Life Services
- Property Administration and Operations
- Facilities Management
- Financial Services
- Information Technology
- Human Resources
We would be happy to meet with you to learn about the unique needs of your property and to demonstrate how we can improve the occupancy and overall quality of your student housing operation.
Request for more information on Financing and building new residences
- Canadore College President, George Burton, extolls the benefits of public/private partnerships
- Campus Living Centres Inc. announces Clarence Chong as the new Senior Manager of Marketing & Sales
- Two new Georgian College student campus residences should be up and ready for the fall
- Students Find their Home Away from Home at Canadore College
- Campus Living Centres Inc. announces Joe Danis as the new Associate Vice President of Operations
- Enhancing the Student Housing Experience
- Cambrian College Sells Residence to Campus Living Centres
- Welcome to the CLC Website!
- Spare the Lecture: Students Click to Learn about Safer Drinking
- New Canadore Residence Breaking Ground