What We Offer at Campus Living Centres
Campus Living Centres is always on the lookout for motivated, enthusiastic people to join our team of dedicated professionals.
Top 10 Reasons YOU should work with Campus Living Centres, an equal opportunity employer…
Although there are many more than ten reasons to become a part of our team, we thought we’d summarize some of our favourites.
- Continuous learning through our many professional training programs.
- A variety of Hospitality & Student Services opportunities and experiences.
- We offer competitive benefits.
- We pride ourselves on our supportive environments.
- We encourage a plethora of growth opportunities.
- There is a wide selection of locations to work with across Canada.
- We provide competitive salaries.
- We appreciate staff through Service & Recognition awards.
- We offer some of the most opportunities for advancement around.
- Our positions can be either specialized or interdisciplinary.
As an employee with Campus Living Centres you are an important part of a high performance team. Being the largest student residence management company in Canada makes it easy to enjoy what we do. We have a young, fun and energetic team that make a great work environment.
PAY AND BENEFIT
Base pay and other compensation are dependent on location, level, function, and a number of other factors. Annual performance reviews give employees the opportunity to earn increases in their base pay, and in some cases, annual bonuses. Some functions, such as sales, have a component of their pay based on commission.
Our benefit program provides our employees with a comprehensive plan designed to give you and your family peace of mind. You should not have to worry about things like your health, and we will do whatever we can to help. Some of the benefits offered include:
- Comprehensive drug and medical coverage
- Dental and vision insurance coverage
- Vision care plan
- Company-sponsored retirement plans (RPP)
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
We view our employees as our greatest assets; therefore, it is important to invest in them by offering continuous access to training courses and developmental opportunities.
We offer a variety of learning opportunities. Supervisory and managerial skills are developed through a combination of formal courses and on-the-job mentoring.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective Managers
- Non Violent Crisis Intervention
- The Guest & The Difficult Guest
- Sunrise Basic Training – Lodging Series
- 5 Choices by Franklin Covey
- ASIST Training
- safeTALK Training
In House Programs
- Management Training Program
- Annual Residence Life Conference
- Employee Orientation Programs
New hires will be reviewed for their performance twice in their first year. In following years they will be reviewed at least annually. The performance review process consists of Performance objective setting, professional development objective setting in additional to skill assessments. Employees will have an opportunity for self assessment and a discussion on career development.
We are a growing company and positions are often available.
There are two distinct career paths an employee can take with Campus Living Centres; Conference Operations and Student Services. Each of our Residence & Conference Centres locations has different needs at different times. Typically, jobs may become available in the following areas:
- General Manager
- Operations Manager
- Front Office Manager
- Residence Life Manager
- Residence Life Coordinator
- Community Advisor
- Resident Advisor
- Sales Manager
- Sales Coordinator
- Maintenance Manager
- Maintenance Person
- Housekeeping Supervisor
- Customer Service Representative
- Night Auditor
No matter what you are interested in, there is probably something that fits. Please contact us to learn more about the types of opportunities that exist.
- Campus Living Centres is an Award Winner at the 2013 Seneca College Senecans of Distinction Awards
- Campus Living Centres is announced as the successful proponent of the Algonquin College Student Housing Management and Operations Request for Proposal Competition
- Campus Living Centres is pleased to announce Greg Hum as the new Associate Director, Residence Life
- Canadore College Enters Next Phase of Student Housing Plan
- Georgian College is excited to welcome a new residence community to their Orillia Campus
- Canadore College President, George Burton, extolls the benefits of public/private partnerships
- Campus Living Centres Inc. announces Clarence Chong as the new Senior Manager of Marketing & Sales
- Two new Georgian College student campus residences should be up and ready for the fall
- Students Find their Home Away from Home at Canadore College
- Campus Living Centres Inc. announces Joe Danis as the new Associate Vice President of Operations