Property Management Projects
Severn Court Student Residence – Fleming College, Peterborough, Ontario.
Owned by Ontario Student Residence Corp, this 368 bed development serves the students of Fleming College in Peterborough. Campus Living Centres assumed the management of this complex in 2010, and provides a full range of management services, including Residence Life programming. Unique in that a large percentage of residents are first year students, a significant focus is placed on student life related activities. Since assuming the management, we have seen a marked improvement in occupancy rates and overall student satisfaction.
Client Contact – Mr. Ron Dick, President, Ontario Student Residence Corp. (604) 264-6618
Ezra-Bricker Student Apartments
Acquired in March 2012 by Wilfrid Laurier, the University selected Campus Living Centres to manage Wilfrid Laurier University Ezra Bricker Student Housing on their behalf. Total bed count is 795. All buildings are in close proximity to the University.
Request Information on Property Management Services
We would be happy to meet with you to better understand the unique needs of your property and demonstrate how we could improve the occupancy and overall quality of your student housing operation. Contact us below and our Vice President, Brian Freeman will personally respond to your request for information.
- Campus Living Centres is pleased to announce Dimple Savla as the new Associate Director, Residence Life & The Student Experience
- Campus Living Centres Volunteers with the Daily Bread Food Bank
- Residence Runs Fire Prevention Events to Raise Awareness
- Campus Living Centres Commits to Raising $10,000 on Behalf of the Raising the Roof Toque Campaign
- Algonquin College Residence Staff Recognized For “Making A Difference"
- Lead. Serve. Engage. – Campus Living Centres’ Innovative Approach to Staff Training and Development
- Campus Living Centres named as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies
- George Brown College selects Campus Living Centres to operate its first student residence
- Campus Living Centres’ Corporate Team Volunteers with Daily Bread Food Bank
- Northern College Residence On Schedule for 2015 Opening