Property Management Projects
Severn Court Student Residence – Fleming College, Peterborough, Ontario.
Owned by Ontario Student Residence Corp, this 368 bed development serves the students of Fleming College in Peterborough. Campus Living Centres assumed the management of this complex in 2010, and provides a full range of management services, including Residence Life programming. Unique in that a large percentage of residents are first year students, a significant focus is placed on student life related activities. Since assuming the management, we have seen a marked improvement in occupancy rates and overall student satisfaction.
Client Contact – Mr. Ron Dick, President, Ontario Student Residence Corp. (604) 264-6618
Ezra-Bricker Student Apartments
Acquired in March 2012 by Wilfrid Laurier, the University selected Campus Living Centres to manage Wilfrid Laurier University Ezra Bricker Student Housing on their behalf. Total bed count is 795. All buildings are in close proximity to the University.
Request Information on Property Management Services
We would be happy to meet with you to better understand the unique needs of your property and demonstrate how we could improve the occupancy and overall quality of your student housing operation. Contact us below and our Vice President, Brian Freeman will personally respond to your request for information.
- Campus Living Centres Strengthens Partnership with Georgian College with the addition of the Barrie campus student residence
- Canadore College Residence Service Learning Trip to Moose Factory, Ontario
- International Students Celebrate the Winter Holidays at Canadore College Residence
- Campus Living Centres is an Award Winner at the 2013 Seneca College Senecans of Distinction Awards
- Campus Living Centres is announced as the successful proponent of the Algonquin College Student Housing Management and Operations Request for Proposal Competition
- Campus Living Centres is pleased to announce Greg Hum as the new Associate Director, Residence Life
- Canadore College Enters Next Phase of Student Housing Plan
- Georgian College is excited to welcome a new residence community to their Orillia Campus
- Canadore College President, George Burton, extolls the benefits of public/private partnerships
- Campus Living Centres Inc. announces Clarence Chong as the new Senior Manager of Marketing & Sales