Property Management Services
Many private developers view the student housing sector as a stable investment opportunity, but lack the necessary specialized experience and expertise to manage a purpose-built student housing development successfully.
Managing a student housing property is vastly different from a typical multi-residential development. Maximizing occupancy and dealing with higher turnover rates requires a “forward looking” strategy. Creating a positive student housing environment while maintaining a focus on safety and security is sometimes a delicate balance and one we have successfully achieved at our off-campus properties.
Our core objectives are to:
- Maximize student occupancy and revenue
- Keep a healthy focus on operating expenses
- Ensure student safety
- Create a positive student experience
- Diligently maintain and re-invest in the facilities
- Support “Green” initiatives
We have a highly skilled team of managers and senior administrators who work at each of our properties. They are supported by corporate experts in each of the specialized departments within our organization.
Learn more about each of these services by clicking the links below:
- Current 3rd Party Projects
- Property Administration and Operations
- Marketing Student Housing
- Facilities Management
- Financial Services
- Information Technology
- Human Resources
- Optional Residence Life Services
Request Information on Property Management Services
We would be happy to meet with you to learn about the unique needs of your property and to demonstrate how we can improve the occupancy and overall quality of your student housing operation. Contact us below and our Vice President, Brian Freeman will personally respond to your request for information.
- Campus Living Centres Strengthens Partnership with Georgian College with the addition of the Barrie campus student residence
- Canadore College Residence Service Learning Trip to Moose Factory, Ontario
- International Students Celebrate the Winter Holidays at Canadore College Residence
- Campus Living Centres is an Award Winner at the 2013 Seneca College Senecans of Distinction Awards
- Campus Living Centres is announced as the successful proponent of the Algonquin College Student Housing Management and Operations Request for Proposal Competition
- Campus Living Centres is pleased to announce Greg Hum as the new Associate Director, Residence Life
- Canadore College Enters Next Phase of Student Housing Plan
- Georgian College is excited to welcome a new residence community to their Orillia Campus
- Canadore College President, George Burton, extolls the benefits of public/private partnerships
- Campus Living Centres Inc. announces Clarence Chong as the new Senior Manager of Marketing & Sales