We provide programs and services that enhance the student experience and foster greater academic success.
Your residence demographics, needs and interests are changing rapidly, making it even more difficult to engage students in ‘residence life.’ Our approach is grounded in solid theory, research and assessment practices, which ensures we are constantly evolving and still:
- Embrace the academic mission of our partner institutions
- Cater to the diverse student needs of each campus
- Provide campus partners with best practices
- Partner with campus partners to develop new student programs and support services
Our vision is to be the best residence life program in the country that produces the most satisfied and successful students, leaders and professionals. To this end, we are guided by a strong set of values, a holistic programming curriculum, and clear metrics of success that we can assess on a regular basis. Our Department of Residence Life & the Student Experience is focused on six strategic directions:
- Community Building and Programming
- Student Outreach and Support Services
- Student Leadership Opportunities
- Staff Training and Development
- Research and Assessment
- Strategic Residence Recruitment and Marketing
Our Director of Residence Life, Stephanie Muehlethaler, will personally respond to your questions and comments.
- Algonquin College Residence Staff Recognized For “Making A Difference"
- Lead. Serve. Engage. – Campus Living Centres’ Innovative Approach to Staff Training and Development
- Campus Living Centres named as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies
- George Brown College selects Campus Living Centres to operate its first student residence
- Campus Living Centres’ Corporate Team Volunteers with Daily Bread Food Bank
- Northern College Residence On Schedule for 2015 Opening
- Confederation College Partners with Campus Living Centres to Develop New Student Village
- Algonquin College Takes a Zero Waste Approach to Replacing Old Mattresses in Residence
- 2014 Residence Life Staff Training Conference at Algonquin College
- Students in Campus Living Centres’ Residences Raise $45,000 for Relay for Life