Our Expert Support
Ryan McNaughton, CHRP – Director, Human Resources
Ryan is a Bachelor of Commerce graduate from the renowned Hotel & Food Administration program at the University of Guelph. Ryan has over 20 years of experience in the hospitality industry and 12 years of experience with Campus Living Centres. Ryan has managed several residence facilities and has been a leader in both Operations and Residence Life prior to his current Human Resources role. As the Director of Human Resources, Ryan will guide the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for the entire company, including compliance to Government legislation.
Todd Sweeney – Director, Information Technology
Todd has been with Campus Living Centres in various roles for over 13 years. Having performed in positions including Residence Advisor, Manager, as well as General Manager, Todd transitioned to IT Services after completion of MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer) and A+ (computer technician) certifications. Responsibilities for this role include the support and maintenance of all IT related systems and technologies employed within our operation. Having hands-on experience within a residence operating environment ensures that IT related needs of the business are understood and new technologies can be used to ensure operational efficiencies and competitiveness.
Kathy Running – Director, Finance
Kathy joined Campus Living Centres in February of 1998 after an 11 year career with Dacon Corporation. Kathy is responsible for the sound management of the financial resources of the Company including the control of the budgeting, accounting, financial reporting and treasury functions. She establishes the accounting policies and procedures to ensure that the financial reporting and all financial and accounting transactions for our clients comply with company practices, applicable regulations, GAAP and the terms of our management agreements. Kathy is a graduate of Queens’ University with a Bachelor of Commerce (Honours).
James Tansley – Manager, Physical Resources
James started with Campus Living Centres in 2007. In this role, James is responsible for our entire building portfolio as it pertains to capital planning, maintenance contracts, department policy & procedures, as well as ensuring compliance with various codes, standards, and laws that apply to our facilities. James has prior experience with the Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing as part of the Ontario Building code testing and certification process, and has successfully completed qualifications for three technical areas: Designer Legal Processes, Building Services, and Small Buildings. James has completed certifications with the Heating, Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Institute (HRAI) for Residential Heat Loss and Heat Gain Calculations, as well as Residential Air System Design. James is a graduate of the Conestoga College, Architecture-Construction Engineering Technology program.
Stephanie Muehlethaler, MA – Director, Residence Life
Stephanie joined the team in March 2012 and brings with her a wealth of experience in student affairs and residence life from Canada, the United States and Switzerland. Stephanie completed her undergraduate degree at Wilfrid Laurier University in 2005. After graduating, she spent 2 years working as a Recruitment Officer and then moved to the University of Connecticut to pursue a master’s degree in higher education and student affairs. During that time she worked in a variety of departments as a Graduate Assistant including Health Education, Judicial Affairs, and Senior Transitions Programs. In July 2009 she moved to Franklin College in Switzerland, where she lead the Department of Residence Life, organized and hosted an international NASPA conference, and designed the institutions first study abroad program. Stephanie is currently working on her dissertation for her doctorate at the University of Calgary.
- Campus Living Centres Strengthens Partnership with Georgian College with the addition of the Barrie campus student residence
- Canadore College Residence Service Learning Trip to Moose Factory, Ontario
- International Students Celebrate the Winter Holidays at Canadore College Residence
- Campus Living Centres is an Award Winner at the 2013 Seneca College Senecans of Distinction Awards
- Campus Living Centres is announced as the successful proponent of the Algonquin College Student Housing Management and Operations Request for Proposal Competition
- Campus Living Centres is pleased to announce Greg Hum as the new Associate Director, Residence Life
- Canadore College Enters Next Phase of Student Housing Plan
- Georgian College is excited to welcome a new residence community to their Orillia Campus
- Canadore College President, George Burton, extolls the benefits of public/private partnerships
- Campus Living Centres Inc. announces Clarence Chong as the new Senior Manager of Marketing & Sales