Campus Living Centres is Canada’s premier provider of student housing, with over 19 College and University partners, and over 14,000 student beds. The firm was founded in 1989 with the purpose of assisting Colleges and Universities with the planning, design, financing and management of student housing and conference facilities.
We are the largest owner and operator of student housing in Canada.
For over 20 years, we have been able to achieve financial success and sustainability while consistently meeting the needs of today’s student. We continue to work with our institutional partners in seeking creative solutions designed to provide additional residence capacity, both on and off campus, or in providing an array of student residence management services. We believe in a strong and collaborative approach to all of our projects. Our financial strength and capacity ensures that we are leveraging our scale, and securing the best overall value for clients and students.Investing in our staff means investing in customer service.
Campus Living Centres was acquired in 2007 by Ivest Properties, (owned by Hal Gould and Richard Ivey), and London Property Corp, (Ray Stanton). This new ownership group added a significant number of owned student housing assets to our portfolio, thereby bringing together the largest owner(s) of student housing assets in the country, with the largest manager of on-campus student residences. We continue to work with our post secondary partners as well as private developers who seek to provide a positive residence experience and at the same time deliver the desired financial results.
Proven Student Housing Management Model
We have a proven management model that focuses on rigorous cost control, best practices in student life, and the maximization of non-student generated revenue that when combined, make a significant contribution to both a positive bottom line and enhanced student experience. However, our success is only possible through the establishment of close working relationships with our institutional partners, ensuring that our goals and objectives are aligned, and that “complimentary” cultures are evident that will ultimately contribute to sustained success.
To learn more about our approach to managing student housing, contact Brian Freeman.
You can also learn more about our company and our project history here.
- Canadore College President, George Burton, extolls the benefits of public/private partnerships
- Campus Living Centres Inc. announces Clarence Chong as the new Senior Manager of Marketing & Sales
- Two new Georgian College student campus residences should be up and ready for the fall
- Students Find their Home Away from Home at Canadore College
- Campus Living Centres Inc. announces Joe Danis as the new Associate Vice President of Operations
- Enhancing the Student Housing Experience
- Cambrian College Sells Residence to Campus Living Centres
- Welcome to the CLC Website!
- Spare the Lecture: Students Click to Learn about Safer Drinking
- New Canadore Residence Breaking Ground