Campus Living Centres is Canada’s premier provider of student housing, with over 19 College and University partners, and over 14,000 student beds. The firm was founded in 1989 with the purpose of assisting Colleges and Universities with the planning, design, financing and management of student housing and conference facilities.
We are the largest owner and operator of student housing in Canada.
For over 20 years, we have been able to achieve financial success and sustainability while consistently meeting the needs of today’s student. We continue to work with our institutional partners in seeking creative solutions designed to provide additional residence capacity, both on and off campus, or in providing an array of student residence management services. We believe in a strong and collaborative approach to all of our projects. Our financial strength and capacity ensures that we are leveraging our scale, and securing the best overall value for clients and students.Investing in our staff means investing in customer service.
Campus Living Centres was acquired in 2007 by Ivest Properties, (owned by Hal Gould and Richard Ivey), and London Property Corp, (Ray Stanton). This new ownership group added a significant number of owned student housing assets to our portfolio, thereby bringing together the largest owner(s) of student housing assets in the country, with the largest manager of on-campus student residences. We continue to work with our post secondary partners as well as private developers who seek to provide a positive residence experience and at the same time deliver the desired financial results.
Proven Student Housing Management Model
We have a proven management model that focuses on rigorous cost control, best practices in student life, and the maximization of non-student generated revenue that when combined, make a significant contribution to both a positive bottom line and enhanced student experience. However, our success is only possible through the establishment of close working relationships with our institutional partners, ensuring that our goals and objectives are aligned, and that “complimentary” cultures are evident that will ultimately contribute to sustained success.
To learn more about our approach to managing student housing, contact Brian Freeman.
You can also learn more about our company and our project history here.
- George Brown College selects Campus Living Centres to operate its first student residence
- Campus Living Centres’ Corporate Team Volunteers with Daily Bread Food Bank
- Northern College Residence On Schedule for 2015 Opening
- Confederation College Partners with Campus Living Centres to Develop New Student Village
- Algonquin College Takes a Zero Waste Approach to Replacing Old Mattresses in Residence
- 2014 Residence Life Staff Training Conference at Algonquin College
- Students in Campus Living Centres’ Residences Raise $45,000 for Relay for Life
- Campus Living Centres Strengthens Partnership with Georgian College with the addition of the Barrie campus student residence
- Canadore College Residence Service Learning Trip to Moose Factory, Ontario
- International Students Celebrate the Winter Holidays at Canadore College Residence